Oz-Chill 134a Replacement
1kg of Oz-Chill 134a Replacement = 2.6kg’s of R134a or 3kg’s of R12
Available NOW in 5.4kg & 9kg bottles!
- Vehicle Air Conditioning
- Heat Pump Hot Water Systems
- Refrigerated Containers and Transports
- Domestic Refrigerators & Freezers
- Drink Dispensers
- Supermarket Cool Units & Displays
- Refrigerated Cabinets
- Cooler air
- Less engine drain at idle & when running
- Simple drop in replacement
- Lower running costs
- Lower head pressures reduce load on compressor
- Quicker pull down temperature at vent
- Only use 30% to 40% of original charge
Oz-Chill 134a Replacement is a, hydrocarbon based refrigerant blended from environmentally safe hydrocarbons and is a direct replacement and retrofit refrigerant option for replacing R134a and R12. These refrigerants are generally found in automotive air conditioning and refrigeration systems, but may also be found in commercial refrigeration systems too. 134a Replacement operates at much lower head pressures and offers improved cooling properties and performance compared to R134a and 12a.
1. Lower Running Cost: Once converted to 134a Replacement, the amp draws and running costs will decrease. Every system is different but Savings of up to 30% can be achieved!
2. Operation: Oz-Chill 134a Replacement possesses similar volumetric refrigerating effects to R12 or R134a refrigerants. 134a Replacement will operate at lower head pressures and offers improved cooling properties, performance and energy efficiency versus R12 and R134a. 12a can be used effectively in refrigeration systems without major “retrofitting”.
3. Compatibility: Oz-Chill 134a Replacement is compatible with most common refrigerant materials including R134a and R12 metal components, mineral and synthetic(Ester and PAG) lubricants, seals, gaskets, hoses, compressors, and o-rings.
4. Less Refrigerant: Oz-Chill 134a Replacement only needs approximately 30%-40% charge, compared to the original R12 or R134a charge amount. This is due to the efficiency properties of the blend. Therefore reducing amount of refrigerant needed and cost of job.
5. Environment: Oz-Chill 134a Replacement is a natural, organic refrigerant, non-ozone depleting. 134a Replacement is in full compliance with the UN Montreal Protocol.
6. Safety: Oz-Chill 134a Replacement does not become caustic when contaminated with moisture or oxygen. Non-toxic, non-carcinogen, autoignition temperature above 674.4 C. No long term health risks have been attributed to Oz-Chill 134a Replacement refrigerant.
R134a PHASEOUT IN EUROPE
Due to the High Global Warming (1,300GWP) of the chemical refrigerant R134a Europe has started it’s phaseout. Please see attached link for more information: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/site/en/oj/2006/l_161/l_16120060614en00120018.pdf
Oz-Chill 134a Replacement used in a Heat Pump Hot Water System and produced a 20%+ Savings in Power…
- Vapour Chart OZ-CHILL 134a Replacement Hydrocarbon Refrigerant